gift ideas for my soon to be 6 yr old

I am looking for ideas as far as arts and crafts. I just seen the mosaic art sets that seem cool but just wondered if any other moms had ideas or reviews about what your kids like. BTW 6 yr old is a girl if that matters.

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• get a book tech her to knit, books to read ,beads
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• We have a ton of booksand get them through book orders..... looking for different and unique craft ideas. She likes beads but we always get them for xmas and b-days....Hopefully I will get more replies.
    hill2

Comment by hill2 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Do you have a Michael's? I would just go wander around there and see what they have and find something that catches your eye.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 12:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• How about one of those kits that teach them how to make friendship bracelets? I saw one at Michaels and thought my daughter would love that. At this age they have their little girl friends and they like to make gifts for each other and it's fun.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2010