would you date a guy who lives with his parents??

I have a friend who is 25 and still lives at home. He doesn't think it's a big deal but one night he stayed over and we watched movies and because he didn't answer his phone they came over to make sure we weren't dead. I think he's a mamas boy but his parents say he isnt they are just close

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• At my age his PARENTS would be living with him.

You friend needs to cut the apron strings a bit
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• My husband frowns upon my dating anyone but him :)
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• lol @ ceallaigh
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ya I guess but it would bother me alot
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 2:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think there are different situations. My hubby and I live with my mom but we live in a huge apartment over her garage, I mean yes we live with my mom but its no different than living in an apartment complex cuz this used to be a triplex, so I think it depends on the situation and the guy. Maybe he stays there to help them, maybe something trumatic happened and they dont like to be apart.
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 8:00 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think it depends on the situation. I dated my now hubby when he was still living with his parents. But he had spent 4 years in the Marines and was just starting college. He was living at home to save money. No problem there. But if the guy is older and living at his parents to mooch money and have someone else do his cleaning... no way.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Wow looks like his parents have control issues. lol WHO comes over to check on their adult son late at night? I wouldn't want meddling parents in my relationships like that. If they are meddling now they'll meddle later so if it were me I'd talk to ur bf and/or ur bf and the parents about it. Nip that type of stuff early on. Good luck!
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010