Did your breasts tingle a lot but not sore?

I'm supposed to start my period between now and tomorrow. My breasts have been tingly around the nipples and they are also heavy. But they aren't sore. I don't remember my breasts hurting for a couple weeks after I even found out with my first. Did this happen to you and you were still pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ummmm no can't say that they did.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• In early pregnancy yes. It was one of my first symptoms. Oh the tingling was so irritating. They were a little heavy but not like they were after a few weeks. For early pregnancy it sounds normal.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 11:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• With my first they were really sore, now I'm about 5 weeks and they are just tender or tingly once in a while. I'm hoping I can avoid the sore feeling on this one.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• im at 14weeks, for the first 10weeks my boobs hurt all over and now its just the nipples... but if i get cold the get all tingly.. lol!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010