In your face!

LOL, my dog is all about getting in your face. I'm holding her in my lap right now (petting her between keystrokes, LOL) and she just loves to stick her nose right into my face. No, it's not enough that I'm petting and nuzzling her. Silly girl. Do your dogs do that?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pets

• My cat does it all the time! Especially if I sit down to read a book...she can't stand it, and will get herself perfectly centered on top of my book before planting her butt down! lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• omg, Olly sits on my lap and tries to lick and stare at me at the same time. If I even look at him he's in my face. He gets annoying.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• my dog thinks he is small enough to sit on my lap. lol when he does he likes to have his face right in mine.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Don't have a dog but my cats seem to feel the need for attention as soon as I get on the computer or the phone. Walk right over the keyboard!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I have a cat who does that anytime you are on the computer. She just can't stand not to try and be the center of attention whenever you are trying to do computer work. Its like the monitor is her Arch Rival. Lol
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 11:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yes,my 2 year old Yorkie,Ernie does this to me when I'm on the computer.He also likes to cuddle.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Yes... one of my teacup Chihuahuas is an attention whore
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Nope, but then I have given them boundaries.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• my auntie dog does
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My dog is 120lbs, so no, that would be very painful for mommy, so he stays off my lap. He does however follow me everywhere and constantly lays on my feet when I am watching tv so that my feet fall sleep and don't work when I try to get up and walk. I think he is trying to hobble me so that he can keep up with me since he is getting older and can't move as fast as me anymore.
    ivy102381

Answer by ivy102381 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010