Cramps in early pregnancy?

Anyone feel like they were SURE they were going to start their periods any minute then found out they were actually pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I felt like that through most of my pregnancy. It's probably just your body starting to stretch a little.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• yup, stretching causes cramps. I had stabbing pains not cramps w/ my first dd, but she grew fast & was huge. plus after i shrunk 5 SIZES!
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 12:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol the funny way that i figured out i was is that i woke up in the middle of the night and i had to sneeze. and when i did i felt a lump in my stomach in the lower part. lik a brick was there kind of thing. took a preg test and it was barely visible but said i was. took a digital readout the next mourning said the same thing. but i have had weird things happen through my pregnancy. pains in crazy places. sometimes i feel like i am having my period i just never bleed.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 10:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2010