WTF....How do I handle this

So me an my husband have been together for 5 1/2 years married two....I love him and I know he loves me but for the past few months...it's like he does not want to be near me...I know he is not cheating...the man works two jobs and only has a day and1/2 off every week...Which he is home that entire time....
It is like when he is home, he does not say hi, bye or nothing to me...does not sit next to me or anything like that....He give our kids enough attention...so i just don't get it....If his family calls for him he jumps...Example...He had and enitre week off i arranged one night for our kids to spend the night with their grandmother and we ended up at my mother in laws until 10 and that was the night....This kind of stuff keeps happening....I've talked to him and it has not made a difference....What should I think? What should I try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Sweetie, I am sorry that everyone is giving you heck about not working. That is a personal decision between a Husband and a Wife. Do you stay at home with the kids? Is there a specific reason tat you are not working?

I don't want to say hurtful things, but it is still very possible that he is cheating even though he's home on his day off. There could be someone he's met at work, someone from the internet, etc. Have you checked his cell phone?

It is also possible that he is depressed. The best thing you can do is TALK. Communication is the key to all successful relationships.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well just because he works to jobs dont mean he culdnt b cheating. but if hes treating u like that theres something wrong thats just not a normal way to treat u.. welll i hope it gets better
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Sorry..... I am not sure. Just keep loving him, give him compliments and show him the way. He might just be depressed. Working two jobs isn't easy. Make sure to "take care of his ... " if the chance comes up. Sometimes they shut down not knowing what else to do. Be patient and just be yourself. You are the one he fell in love with. Try and bring some humor back to it. Laughter is one of the keys to a healthy relatonship. Remember you get what you give, If he isn't sitting with you, plop on his lap and give him a kiss. Have some fun with each other. Sometimes they feel neglected after we have kids. All of a sudden they don't feel loved or cared for because we are busy with the kids and too tired for them. The woman sets the tone in the house. Go for it and have fun !!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Some men love the wife but resent working two jobs and having to bust their hump. Not saying he does but I know guys who do

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with Admckenzie, he could really be resenting you for having to work 2 jobs. He may be stressed and don't know how to express himself, but agree he's not treating you right and I sure would be talking to him. Good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:09 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sorry to say sweety but he could still be cheating but his actions to me don't sound like he loves you to much so just tell him how you feel one more time and see if he will spend more time with you. Tell him if he don't change that you will take the kids and leave.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 1:22 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sounds like the both of you are under a lot of stress pray He will show you the way
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 1:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Talk to him. Talk talk talk talk talk. Talking can help bring things to light, and give you a chance to figure out the problem and how the two of you can fix it.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• WOW
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 10:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yeh what the fuck is his problem.
    Set that man streight.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010