I have cramps, is it normal? adult content

Hello, this is the first time I ever get pregnant, and I think Im like three or 4 weeks pregnant, I havent been to the doctor yet. and I been getting cramps out of the blue that lastest for about 30 seconds or so. Is this normal? also my thing down there itches sometimes is it normal?

swhtowngurl

Asked by swhtowngurl at 12:00 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm at 5 weeks now, just confirmed with an ultrasound yesterday, and I've had exactly what you describe. They come really fast and then go away. I get it a few times a day. I'm trying not to worry about it. I can't remember if I had them with my first.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well as long as ur not bleeding cramping some times happens but if its severe pain u shuld go to the er. n for the itching u might have a yeast infection there comon to happen when pregnant..but to b safe for u n baby i would c a doc asap
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• how the yeast infection is obtain?
    swhtowngurl

Comment by swhtowngurl (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I found out I was pregnant with my first child because of cramping! I usually only get cramps a day before I start my period, but when I continued to get cramps with no period, I knew something was up. The doctor told me it was cramping I felt due to the egg implanting onto my uterus. I wouldn't be concerned with cramping at all. About the itching....I haven't heard of it, so hopefully someone else can give you something about that. Have you been to the dr yet or are they having you wait until you are 6-8 weeks?
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• If your cramps become severe and you start spotting I would go to the er or call you ob. As for the itching it might be a yeast infection so you should contact your ob about that.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:22 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I been getting cramps since the end of last month around the 28th of aug. and we are in sept. 20th how long this will continue? Im planing to go to the doc this weekend. to be honest im not financial prepared to have a child and I didnt think I could get pregnant since I been married for six years.
    swhtowngurl

Comment by swhtowngurl (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• cramping is a sign of your uterus and pelvis stretching to accomodate baby. don't worry, it will go away in a couple days.
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 12:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010