im currently 6 months pregnant and need a job; does anyone have any suggestions?

gena33150

Asked by gena33150 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• It is sad to say but most places won't hire pregnant women:( It is not fair and not legal but they will jsut make up another reason why they can't hire you. Your best bet would be to find somethign that you can do from home. Becareful of scams and come chat with me if you would like some advice. I looked for a long time until I found what I do from home:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 5:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• A lot of places hire part-time around the holidays, like retail sort of jobs. I don't know what kind of job you are interested in, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• We have a call center in our town.. they hire pregnant people..
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I just had a baby almost 3 months ago and I'm so happy that I came across this company that I am working with now. Its a 21 yr.old company with an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau. There's no selling, no inventory, and no risk. If you're interested my website is www.workathomeunited.com/shadow29
    purecity

Answer by purecity at 6:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Try Ameriplan. It's a work at home Health and dental discount company. They are ligitimate company that pays decent. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Research them online.
    Stay away from Melaleuca unless you want to spend more money than you make.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Fast food. It sucks, but fast food will hire pregnant ladies and you need to work. Fast food, really.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• If you are looking for something that you can do from home now and after your baby is born, I am with a company called Humanity Unites Brilliance - HUB for short. If you want something that will allow you to make money and make a difference in the world you can get more info at http://www.decideyourlife.hubhub.org If you have any questions feel free to contact me. We have a really great team with great support and training. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Georgee
    GeorgeeLow

Answer by GeorgeeLow at 9:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I can help if you are really looking for something call me @ 1877-434-5694
    regards
    Nuzhat
    lifesaver9

Answer by lifesaver9 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• There are many opportunities out there. The fact is trying to find one that fits YOUR needs and not someone elses. In todays setting, everyone is about green, health, wellness and an extra income. With my company you get all these plus more. 52 years and growing....look over my journals and profile for more info and let me know if you are interested and/or have any questions...Good Luck~!!!
    Crystal
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm a marketing affiliate. It's really easy to learn. I was horrible with computers until I took this course. I can even help you with it since I'm completely done with training. It's REAL work, but you get to choose how MUCH work you want to do. I love it!! It's not one of those survey scam things either. It really does make money. I average $50 a day for 2 hours worth of work. Here's the link if you want to read it for yourself. www.estabrookonline.com
    2CuteBoys315

Answer by 2CuteBoys315 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008