How long does it take to make friends here?

DivaVickie

Asked by DivaVickie at 12:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Not long at all! Just jump in wherever you feel comfortable and contribute so folks know you are here. There should be a list on your home page that shows folks that live near you, or have kids like your own kids age, or are the same age as you. The more you fill your profile, the more similar folks will be able to find you. Ask questions (like you already did) or start a new forum thread on a group that interests you. Folks will start asking to be your friend as soon as they know you are here! Don't forget, ask somebody to be your friend if you would like to get to know them better, then send them a message introducing yourself and what drew you to them. Start a conversation!

Have fun on CM!
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 12:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Thank you! I am still trying to get a feel of the site. I've joined a couple of groups. I didn't know that I could start a group.
    DivaVickie

Comment by DivaVickie (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• You make friends the same day you make the account if you try and talk to people its not hard we are all for the most part friendly.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• on your first day if you want to - i make allot of friends via they send me a message telling me that they chose my answer for their question - i write back thanking them and telling them a little bit about myself - and then send them an invite to be my friend....
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 6:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• WOW
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 10:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2010