how many of u ladies sit with ur husbands to watch football even though u could care less for the sport?

lol i do just to spend some time alone with him wile our boys are asleep..but i dont even like the sport but it makes him happy me sittn by his side lol

sandi_361

Asked by sandi_361 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do the same just to get sometime with him and he hes happy tryin to explain all the rules to me, i dnt really care but i ask him things to keep him happy.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• LOL... not me ... I actually watch FB with him b/c I love FB!!! LOL FB Sunday is a big family day around here... DD and & I make some special snacks, DS loves that Daddy is going to be sitting in his chair all day b/c he can cuddle up with him anytime he wants.... I love Football Sundays!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol i do the same im like what just happend n hell explain it but watchin it so much im kinda learning more n more n pay some attention to it instead of textn friends lol
    sandi_361

Comment by sandi_361 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• u find yourself getting draged into the sport after a while.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yes n my 2 yr old is gettn hooked already lol every time we go to walmart it doesnt matter what kind of toy we offter to get him he wants a foot ball i swear we got like 30 balls around the house in the truck ugh there everywere
    sandi_361

Comment by sandi_361 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I watch it with him...of course, I spent most of tonight's game on here (LOL)! But I never didn't like football, I just didn't/don't follow it very closely. However, I'm getting more and more into it...I don't understand some of the rules (i.e. pass interference, I thought you didn't want the other team to maintain possession and therefore you have to interfere somehow), but I enjoy it...and yeah, it gives me time with my hubby
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:34 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My DH HATES football and sports in general... My mother is the only one we know that watches, and we just avoid her on game days...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We usually have people over for games, so I am typically preparing food, bringing out beers/drinks, refilling the dip/chips, cleaning up spills, etc. But if I do have a few minutes, I will sit down & watch.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't. I usually fold laundry or scrapbook.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:09 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I watch UFC but its because thats a sport me and my husband share a liking of, and its the only sports that gets played in the house.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010