and ya got me,,,for free,,shall I do a tap dance now or just deliver the minutes,,?

Sorry ladies,,,omg,,its going to be a long year with the high school booster program, The parents in charge are freakin nuts. I have co-presidents a husband and wife team who are hell bent on getting their dd into a university. Im the secretary, brand new, volunteer position. I just figured out how to type the minutes for our first freakin July meeting and they just called me cause we have a meeting tomorrow nite and where demanding the minutes,,,,oh geez, I told him I would put them in his mail box tomorrow am.,...UGH,,Im venting if nobody replies I so understand

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So, my vent cleared my head and I replied to the amazing e-mail they sent me today. Nope missed this e-mail cause I frickin work,,if you need to contact me, here is my freakin cell phone number, lol,,omit the freakin and we are good to go here,,,Im toast
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• JUST BREATHE
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 12:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i hate pushy parents!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2010