do you enjoy grocery shopping?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• I do love it. But I also love to cook and eat! I'm just not into traffic...
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:36 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I enjoy grocery shopping in the middle of the night by myself.......the isles arent filled with very rude people...and i dont have my son throwing everyting under the son int he cart...usually the cheapest shopping trips ever LOL
    GingerT

Answer by GingerT at 12:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I DO , I LOVE IT. JUST BECAUSE I LOVE SHOPPING DEALS AND COUPONS. I NEVER GET IN TROUBLE FOR FEEDING MY FAMILY...LOL
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 12:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i also like to go alone wich doesnt happen if we go as a family always end up with extras i dont even know what they r used for..one time i got home with some kind of sauce never heard of n didnt know exactly wat it was for n like 5 boxes of cookies my boys put in the basket wen i wasnt lookn lol never takea hungry husband either the bill just adds up
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not one little - i gave it up when the boys left for college and hub took it over - as well as the cooking and clean-up afterwards - yes, i DO have a nice life - smiles :-)
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 6:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't mind it but I wouldn't say I enjoy it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't really enjoy it. If I could get the food some other way I would!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I hate it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It's a chore to me. I don't like it at all. You have to figure out what to buy, I'm sick of the same foods. Then I have to watch prices. What fun is that!
    Janet

Answer by Janet at 9:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I LOVE GROCERY SHOPPING. I find it to be really relaxing for me. Is that weird, lol?
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 5:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010