Have any of you had someone special to you die this year?

My Nanny passed away in February of this year at age 78 I miss her so much we use to have our pizza day every couple months just me and her ever since I was a little girl. I was at her house with her when she passed she wanted to die at home and a few of our family members were there with her including me I got to say goodbye but it still hurt so much. I love you nanny and always will you little Kimmy.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• my grandmother passed back in may n i miss her alot i didnt get to b there when she passed but my mom n her sister were there with her the whole time..aww i miss u grammys love u always
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have someone who is near and dear to my family (not blood related..but yanno..feels like it anyway)..who is near dying.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My great-grandmother passed and a week later my great-grandfather passed... I loved them dearly
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm sorry for your loss. My godmother just died two weeks ago. She was such a sweet woman and we always spent Easter with her. Next easter will be strange...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am so sorry for your loss. I am so glad you had that beautiful relationship with her. My mother passed away recently. I miss her so much.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my sister in law last April to lung cancer. She was a sweet, caring, and wonderful lady! I know she's in heaven and doing fine. I miss her so much!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My Grandpa died in February of this year and it was hard. He was only 69 years old and we were very close...he died of a stroke and had to take him off of the ventilator and watch him pass away...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• YES
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 10:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010