do you have a table cloth on your dining room table?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• no, don't think i ever will either, do people bother with tablecloths anymore?
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• just for like thanksgiving and christmas dinners we put one other than that no
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No, with a toddler and cats, that is just not a smart idea. I like the idea but it's not practical in my house.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes I do have a table cloth on mine. I think of it pretty naked without one lol besides you get to choose from some really nice stuff to fit the deco of your house...call me Victorian but there is something so elegant about it :)
    ofcourse if you have little children they might want to grab at it and pull it down so either get strong clips to secure in place or ???? dont use one????
    GiftBasket

Answer by GiftBasket at 1:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Well ours isnt really clothlike it wipes clean. Everytime my SIL goes to Italy, she brings me a beautiful tablecover that last forever :)
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 1:26 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• nope
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yes
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes, we always have a cloth table cloth and napkins on our table. And, yes we use them with every meal.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes, but I wish we didn't. We keep it because it adds color to a place we need it, but it's alot easier to wipe the table without it.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:29 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes, but it's a vinyl one. No way I'd let my daughter do crafts on the table without it! I spent too much on that thing to have it ruined.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2010