DOES ANYONE BELIEVE IN SUPER NANNY?

IT JUST SEEMS WERID DOESN'T SHE EVER MEET A FAMILY SHE CAN'T HELP?

MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Asked by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 1:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think she has good ideas. The only thing I dissagree with as far as her methods go, is that I don't force an apology from my children after sitting them in time out. We call time out "think about it" in our house. Then they have to tell me why they were put in time out, and what a better choice would have been. I think to force you kids to say I'm sorry is dumb...I only want an apology if it is heart felt and the persons own idea. It is hollow if it is forced.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol...i think if she did they would never ever air it!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• IT JUST SEEMS SO UNREAL!
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Comment by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Look society can be greatly lacking in parenting skills. So I applaud Super Nanny. God knows I've seen families that are in desperate need of some parenting direction!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:42 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• OH YEAH...IT JUST SEEMS LIKE SUCH A PERFECT WORLD LIKE PLEASENTVILLE OR SOMETHING. IDK I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE IT NOT WORK ONCE, MAYBE THATS WRONG OF ME. IDK
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Comment by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes I think they pick families that have no real issues, but to many kids and the parents not knowing how to control it. Sorry time out will not work on my 3 year old autistic, and its not cause of lack of parenting I'm very hands on, he is just special and things are done differently.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• They are only going to air the family situations where she can help out. That;s the premise of the show.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i completely agree with the apology.....yesterday i was just on one...lol
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Comment by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2010