Hospital Bag?

What are you going to pack in your Hospital Bag?

I am 33 weeks and will pack my bag next week. I've started making my list of everything to bring and I want to make sure I don't forget anything. This is my 3rd baby but I have pregnancy brain kicking in. LOL!

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 1:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never packed one with my son (planned home birth), but with my daughter I packed clothes for me and her and toiletries and diapers, but nothing else... one thing I forgot that was VERY important... clothes for my husband. He stayed at the hospital with me, which was 40 miles from home and so he didn't have anything to change into :( I was depressed and having trouble getting around and scared and he knew him leaving me alone there would make me even sadder and more afraid, so he was so sweet and stayed with me and barely complained about his crusty socks lol. I felt terrible! None of the lists I read or moms I asked said anything about packing for hubby!

So pack clothes for hubby! Even if he's not staying with you, just one change in case he gets birth fluids on him.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Lots of full-back underware
    a towl (because I find hospital towls vary small)
    PJ's. and loose sweat pants
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I JUSTTTT posted the sameee question haha i am 37 wks and im trying to make sure i have EVERYTHING i need for me AND for baby! the one thing that alot of people pointed out to me that i completely didnt even think of was PADS!!! they said the pads they give u in the hospital are like HUGE diapers and extremely uncomfortable!! so to pack about 10 of them !! and also breast pads which i didnt even think of bc im not breastfeeding!! comfy clothesss and maybe a few pair of comfy jammies for baby unless u are going to have him in the hospital clothes! and if u are than just a cute homecoming outfit for the baby and urself :) I am going to bring a couple outfits for my son bc i just knowwww family and friends will be there EVERYDAYY to visit and take massive amount of pictures haha so i want him to look his cutest for his first pictures :)
    Alyssa_mommy2b

Answer by Alyssa_mommy2b at 1:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010