What does this mean?

So I took a home preg. test. i let it sit there for about 5 min.. it had a dark line and a faded line next to it.. in other words 2 lines means pregnant(positive)... im not sure to believe it but its kinda hard not to.. What do u think.

KCsMom08

Asked by KCsMom08 at 1:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would suggest going to see a doctor and having a blood test done. If there is even a faint line it could very well be a real postive
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• TAKE ANOTHER TEST....I HAD THIS BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT. I ALWAYS BUY THE DOUBLE OR TRIPLE TEST JUST IN CASE
    MOM.E.BUTTERFLY

Answer by MOM.E.BUTTERFLY at 1:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i would take another test in the morning with ur first urine looks like u r pregnant that happend to me wit my first son n turned out i was pregnant
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• the ladys are right call yout drs
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 1:58 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• a line is a line... I'd say congratulations :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sounds like an early positive. Take another one, and if you get the same result, you're probably pregnant. Take another test tomorrow, and see if the line is darker. Or see if you can get a blood test today if you want to.
    Congratulations!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Mine was like that too. My son is 11 months old! Congratulations!!! p.s. always check with your doctor and a second pregnancy test couldn't hurt just to ease your mind. =)
    LehmanJess

Answer by LehmanJess at 2:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010