Does anyone here live in Pensacola, Florida?

I know I've asked this before and got one response that they would love to be there. I'm getting ready to move there and wanted to know from someone personally who lived there if they liked it, hated it and could reccommend a good place to live...please help!

stayhomemom22

Asked by stayhomemom22 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Travel

• No, I don't live in Pensacola, Florida but my son is getting transfered there on Tuesday. My soon to be son in-law lives in Deltona, Florida.
    meagainstthem

Answer by meagainstthem at 8:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I just moved from Pensacola about an hour west... I warn you unless you're moving for school or the military there is NO work to be found. The lack of employment oppurtunities are what caused us to move. We had a home we loved and would've stayted at for years but could'nt cut it. As to where to live it depends on what you wnat to be close to. feel free to PM me and I can give you the run down on where not to live.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008