Evil Parents... adult content

why is it that everytime i turn on the news you hear about some perent (mostly mothers) abusing there children or even worse... casey anthoney at the top of the list...wtf if you don't want children damn it DON'T HAVE THEM...
so many women would love to be able to have kids and can not...my aunt has try to have kids and is not able to and she would make a good mom she is a total angel...
this is pissing me off so much...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Agreed. But honestly, the average person is a damn fool.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree, but this is what our world is coming to..;
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:02 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I totally agree, it's sad. And considering the crap I read every day (I'm a Psychology student specializing in the criminal mind, and most of my free-time reading is true crime as well) you'd think I would have lost all hope for the world! To me, the sickest offenders are those who would harm children. Period.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:09 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am completely blown away by some of the things that people do to their children... actually scratch that.... I am blown away how some people treat others... it is an absolute shock
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 2:14 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• its a sad,sad world
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 3:44 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think since the A-word seems like such a bad thing these days, to many women are thinking they are great just cause they had a kid, and everything else can be forgiven. I have seen it personally. I even had one women tell me when we were very young at the time, that I was wrong to have my abortion and she is great cause she had her child (while she smoked and drank through the pregnancy, left for 2 weeks to Vegas after her daughter was born, and then after 6 months the state took the baby away and gave it to her parents) We still talk every now and then and she raises no kids (thank you god) but she tries to claim to knows what its like for me as a mother of a 3 year old cause she is a mother of a 9 and 5 year old (NO SHE DOESN"T). A mother is more then being able to push kids out of your body.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 4:42 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Child abuse, hence the F'd up people in the world and the cycle continues. Sooo sooo sad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• These stories make me so sad - I try to not even read them anymore. They are one of the big reasons I am pro-choice. People who do not want to have kids should not have them. People like that (my own father included, by the way) make crappy parents and it's hard to be on the receiving end of abuse when you know you weren't even wanted in the first place.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I totally feel your question!!!! I have had the same thoughts cross my mind when I watch news like that. LIke last week on Nancy Grace, the mom smoking pot with her 2yr old little girl. What's up with that! I think some women don't realize how special babies are. It's a true shame!
    mary_jane_213

Answer by mary_jane_213 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• blame our society in america. here having children is treated like a RIGHT. instead it shoudl be a PRIVELEDGE
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2010