How can I get my 26mos to sleep in her room again

My daughter has not been wanting to sleep in her crib for almost 2weeks now. she cries and screams and throws a fit when we put her in her crib could it mean she is ready for her toddler bed? weve had to bring her in our bed three times now in the middle of the night to sleep and she goes right to sleep is she going through a faze??? Help one tired mommy

Juliasmommy0714

Asked by Juliasmommy0714 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 2 yr old son is dooing the same thing so we finaly gave up n put his toddler bed in our room to get him used to sleeping alone so far so good he sleeps alone all night next step were gna put his bed in there room right nexto our 4 yr old mayb then hell sleep in there room well good luck cus i know its frustrating
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 2:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I wish I knew the answer to just getting them to sleep. Well actually we can get her to stay in her room and most of the time in bed but she is in her room lalala-ing right now. And has been for the last few hours.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:23 AM on Sep. 21, 2010