Are you on your right path? Those of you who know what I'm saying will answer.

What do you do when you're off and do you know when you're off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I follow the path that is right for me. I firmly believe that each individual has their own path.

I can feel it when I step off of my path. My entire being is off when I do. How I view the world is off. How I respond to the world is off. How I view myself, life, and the universe is off.. lol... My mood is usually tainted as well. When I center/ground myself, figure out why I stepped off my path, I then step right back onto my path. All the things that were off, are "right" once again. My view of the world, how I respond to the world.. etc. All go right back to the way I like it.. lol

It usually just takes some centering and soul searching to get me back on my path. Most reasons/issues that cause me to divert stem from within myself anyway. So looking deep and finding those issues, helps me to regain my footing and get back on my path.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• There is no right and wrong path... Just the path that's right or wrong for YOU... And Yes! I'm on MY right path 100%!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I just draw myself closer to Jesus when I find myself falling. :-) Am I on the right path.. absolutely! I love every minute of it even through hard times struggling I know there is good stuff on that other side of the trial or tribulation!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Get your feet off wrong path and go the way you know you should be going. Everyone knows pretty much when they're doing wrong (unless it's honestly done in ignorance..just repent and move on).
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The "right" path or "wrong" path is an opinion, not a fact.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I know what my right path is and I find myself not always on it. When that happens I find taking some me time and stepping back from the big picture helps.
    Raine2007

Answer by Raine2007 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Am I on MY right path, absolutely. What do I do when I feel myself falling off of it, I redirect myself and gain my "footing' once again and hop right back on and keep going.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm on the right path FOR ME and no one else.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• "There is no right and wrong path... Just the path that's right or wrong for YOU... And Yes! I'm on MY right path 100%!!"

I think Sabrina said it perfectly and I agree with her. Like her I am on MY right path 100%!  

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 1:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I do, we all have things we need to work on, so I just try to be aware of the times I fall short so I can do better.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010