Has anyone ever gone to a fortune teller and if so what happened?

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 2:26 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had my palm read once at a Halloween party. We were all in costume and didn't have our usual look... so it was cool to trade stories later. She seemed pretty legit and hit on the right things for the right people.

For me she said that I was about to have a big change or accomplishment and go on a trip. She clarified what "big" meant... I was graduating from college and going on trip right after. For another guy she talked all about his love life and other girl that she just inherited money and didn't know what to do with it. It was weird. This lady really seemed to SEE. I mean stuff about people that she wouldn't just know... and there were 10 of us comparing stories later and nothing was cookie cutter or the same.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 2:42 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yes, she was crap
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yep. I was super excited because I was five months pregnant and I was hoping she could tell me things about my future baby. She didn't even know I was pregnant and it was pretty obvious or maybe she just thought I was fat?? Whatever, the case, she was horrible. She kept telling me that "she saw me closing a big zip lock bag" to this day I still don't know what the hell that means.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes, I used to go with my mother. Some were very good. One told my mom that my brother would be in a motorcycle accident.........and he was. She also told my mom that there would be something burning at her house..............and there was a minor fire.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:15 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Once. At the end she told me my aura need to be cleaned then she proceeded to tell me that it would take months and then she started to tell me how much it would cost.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• A friend of mine did. She said it was somewhat accurate, but of course the advice they give is vague and can be interpreted any way you want.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Why do you refuse to post in any section but about cafemom? This section is only for questions...wait for it.. about cafemom.

this question should have gone in "entertainment" or " just for fun"

Yes, I've done a fortune teller at a fair. They were accurate.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• my friend took me to 2 in the same day at a fair. i was hugely pregnant with DD #2 , well the first one said oh your having a boy . ok i could deal with it , the second one looked at my daughter in her stroller and says your having anthor girl. LOL
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yeah, they told my fortune and they wanted money.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 4:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010