If it ain't one thing, its another. What bugs you most about the questions/answers on CafeMom?

For me, its when people ask a question and the answers don't even go with the question. Its like: Hello, let me put my two-cents in.If people would read and answer exactly what is written, it would be so much better. Stop interpreting questions to suit your aggravation. Thats my bug! Whats yours?

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would have to say the spelling and grammar.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Answered at 5:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 by: pupmom
    I would have to say the spelling and grammar.

I would have to agree.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Some of the spelling really drives me nuts. There is a spell checker- so they are just being lazy. I don't care about one or two typos, but sometimes I find myself trying to translate what they said into English to understand what they are asking. Eh... as far as other annoyances. Anonymous trolls! Both that ask questions and leave answers. The shit stirring people that seem to have nothing better to do then post or reply something stupid, fake or useless.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• What bugs me is stupid questions like... am I pregnant? am I in labor? well how the hell should we know?? or I am having chest pains and cant breathe should I call my doctor....idiots...
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 6:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Spelling and grammar. After that it's the "could I be pregnant?" posts! I havt got my priod in to month, my boobs hert, cud I be pregnate? I could just scream!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I agree with the other ladies. The "could I be pregnant" question drives me crazy. for the love of god go take a test, and if it is too early to take a test, then wait it out and test. Asking us is not going to do anything!
    After that its the anon posters...the Anon question askers don't bother me so much, but the anon answers drive me crazy. Especially on a question that is controversial. If you believe SOO much in your answer, then why do you post it Anon?! Be proud of what you believe in! I have never once answered Anon, so it drives me crazy when other people do it.
    Oh, and like Serafyna said...when I have to try to translate what you have typed into real English...*sigh* the list just goes on and on...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It upsets me SO much when I post a perfectly fun or sweet question and someone has to be mean. Last night I posted one about how my hubby babytalks me sometimes, how much I LOVE it and asking if anyone else's hubby babytalks them and I had a woman completely degrade and attack me. She said her hubby doesn't because he's an adult. Then she went off on my display pic and told me to go cover my cleavage up. She posted about 4 different times attacking everything about me.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Pat S Quote:
    What bugs me is stupid questions like... am I pregnant? am I in labor? well how the hell should we know?? or I am having chest pains and cant breathe should I call my doctor....idiots...
    YOU SAID IT GIRL! THAT TICKS ME OFF SO MUCH!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• People who use the word "ain't" .
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• So far I agree with all the above posters. I understand Anonymous askers/answerers when it's something very personal, like rape or STDs.....but why do it otherwise? No matter how many people say "it's because I don't want hate mail..." yada yada, we all know it's so they can be hateful without any consequences.

Also, I hate when you see the same question 5 different times in one day. If the person writing the question wants to know, all they have to do is scroll down!!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008