Ok.....would anybody leave their husband who is broke for another man who is financially secure in order to make her and her children's life better?

emmasmom2003

Asked by emmasmom2003 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Does love enter this picture any where?????
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I would never leave my husband.... the only situation in which I would consider it would be if he cheated on me, and I know that will never happen.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• No i wouldn't ...

As a wife,

We take Vows

As a Couple, We take things in stride together hand in hand, thru hard times,
    A shoulder to lean on etc,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• nope money doesn't equal happy.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 5:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• That would be the very definition of "Gold Digger"
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Do you care about your broke husband at all? Does he care about you? Do you care about the financially stable guy? Does he care about you? There's more to life than financial security. I hope you would raise your children where they can be the most happy, healthy and loved. Good luck with that one!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Now I ain't sayin she's a gold digger! But she ain't messin with no broke, broke, n****!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• To add to this what if the wife needs better?? And the husband really cant provide???

redberries

Answer by redberries at 6:46 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Its not always greener on the other side. but if there is love in the picture and you can TRUELY see yourself everyday with this man, than you know what to do.

Best of luck to ya! :)
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Wasn't it in your vows "For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health"? I would seriously think about the marriage you are in and the example you are setting for your children. This it incredibly shallow and hurtful to your husband. Shame on you!
    As far as the wife needin better and the husband can't provide, maybe that should have been thought of BEFORE the marriage!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2008