nausea heartburn indegestion...for the past 5 days..too soon to take a prego test

ive been experincing nausea heartburn and indegestion...i was on the paragard birthcontrol untill august 26 were i was experincing a lot of pain and was told that my uterus rejected it...now i did get my period august 27th and it lasted 3 days...now for the past 5 days ive done nothing but vomit and have really bad heartburn and indegestion...yes i am the mother of 1 biological child and 1 step child...i never experienced this with my bio...

krystalmarie857

Asked by krystalmarie857 at 4:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call the dr asap because you may have a side effect from the drug.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• the only thing that i can tell you that you need to take a pregnancy test. first pee of the day to see if you are pregnant or what. that is the best way to figure out. or go to the doctor and they will run a preg test.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 10:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2010