Dreams YOUR cheating on your SO?? Help!

anyone ever have a dream that YOU were cheating on your SO. I have had this type of dream twice and i feel so bad and like i want to cry and confess to my SO. We are totally in love and i would NEVER cheat. Anyone have this or no why??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it's normal if you are having stress in your marriage or relationship but if you are really in love and everything is good for you,then I would say ,your dreams don't lie.You subconscience knows what's wrong with your love life and you should too.Deep down your SO isn't meeting your needs and you want someone else to fulfill it...
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Ever since my husband has been on anti-depressants,he hasn't been able to have sex and this has caused me too,to fantasize and have dreams about having sex with my ex boyfriend.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 6:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i've had dreams like that. my husband is deployed and it makes me feel awful to dream about other people. sometimes dreams can have subconscious meanings, and sometimes not. perhaps you could try spicing up your sex life a bit?
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 6:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I have a gift for interpreting dreams. It doesn't mean that you want to cheat on him! Your dream just means that you are feeling guilty about something taking your time and interest from your relationship. Maybe you have a horrible video game addiction? Don't worry. Figure out what "the other man" is and decide what to do about it! Good luck Mom!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yes I have. In reality I DO NOT or have wanted to ever cheat onmy DH. Itold him about the dreams too and it's not like Ipurposely had these dreams and wanted to have them. Don't worry about it.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• yes i have!!! i truly feel that you should "cover yourself" meaning you need to pray before you go to bed, bc when we are asleep we are most vulnerable and the devil uses this as a time to attack
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2008