Do you have a preference on which side of the bed you sleep on?

Whenever we have moved to a new place I always have to sleep on the side that is farthest from the windiw. I feel more secure that way and less cold.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I sleep on the couch.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I always sleep furthest from the window too, but lately I've been thinking maybe I want to be furthest from the door. If somebody breaks in they would have a hard time getting in my bedroom window. so they would probably come in through the door. I could then wake up jump out the window and call for help:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I sleep on the right side of the bed. My SO likes to sleep on his left side and I can't have anyone breathing in my face.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:23 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• absolutely - at home, as a teen, i had a double bed - the telephone was on the left side of my bed - naturally, i slept on the left side of my bed - that is just something that carried over to when we got married - not only at home, but when we sleep in hotels, condos, etc. - just a habit, i guess - hub never had a choice in this matter - roflol
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 5:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Laying in the bed, it is the left side I sleep on.

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• the side that is usually closer to the door.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I sleep on the right side cause I feel more secure having my hubby next to the door so if any one broke in he could defend me first. I never thought about a window!!! Ughh now I probably won't want to sleep on the right either.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 5:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i always sleep on the side next to the wall
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:00 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I always sleep on the left side.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:44 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i always sleep on the side closest to the bathroom! i have to get up and pee alot lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 21, 2010