Who has/is turning on the air conditioner today?

Yesterday in Detroit, Michigan, it was 67 or so. Today it is going to be 88 or so!!! I'm turning on the air one last time.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 5:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Toledo, OH here. I have had mine off for a couple weeks now, but if we get the SW winds and temps reaching 90 as they are predicting...it is going back on. One last vacuume of the pool while it is hot too...then covering it for the season.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:26 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Here in Oklahoma it is still in the 90 in the day time. I haven't even turned it off yet. We do not turn ours off tell it is under 80 in the day time.

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• not us but its been in the low 70s
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• LUCKY! It's cold here....No air until next summer. Enjoy the warmth!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:42 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ours is still on. It does not run everyday right now but we are to have temps near 90 this week (near DC)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I live in S. FL so my ac is on all day every day
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• OMG I would be ecstatic with that!!!!! It hasnt been below 90+ here since early JUNE!!!!!! Our electric is double rigt now its usual summer rate. I turn off a/c at night and run ceiling fans in the bedrooms and don't turn on a/d until about noon when it gets really uncomfortable.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:45 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• OMG ours has been on since March!!!!!!! I love the south but the a/c bills suck!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Ours hasn't been shut off yet but it was really cold on Saturday & Sunday 48-53 yesterday was 93 today is supposed to be in the high 80's again. We'll wait just a bit longer at work we don't shut off the AC until the snow flies
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We're forcast for 91 degrees today. I'm turning on the AC.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:38 AM on Sep. 21, 2010