I feel like I'm starving?

My meals are prepackaged; put together by a Nutritionist. For over two years its been great. But for some reason over the last month, I am so hungry that I feel like I'm starving! Any ideas what I can do to curb this feeling. I mean, even my stomach growls! LOL I need HELP!!! Don't want to gain any more weight... Any ideas how to fill the void?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:45 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Drink more water, water is great for you as you already know. Great job for staying with it for 2 yrs.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I've read in a few magazines tht you should have a small snack then distract yourself by exercising or playing with the kids
    Armywife27512

Answer by Armywife27512 at 7:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i chew gum, drink water or eat veggies (but i have never been on one of those diets.....can u add more veggies?)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am a big fan of coffee because it suppresses your appetite and I chew gum alot that way it makes your body feel like it's eating! Those are just a few things I do. I make sure I always have my coffee in the morning and a full pack of gum!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Try adding an extra ounce of protein.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• can you have fruits b/t meals or nuts
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:05 AM on Sep. 30, 2010