Anyone know if a 2000 cadillac dts is good in the winter ?

I am in search of a car and came across one of these in good condition for fairly cheap. I fell in love with it really and would love to get it... but I live in the Berkshires so we have incredibly harsh winters. Anyone have opinions of this car in the winter? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the type of car doesn't matter...its the tires that matter, if you have snow tires and are a cautious driver then you're good to go...if you have 2 snow tires in the front and two all seasons in the back you can keep the snow tires on year round
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• For reliability in any kind of weather I would go with a Jeep vehicle, being that you're going with a 2000 year model the car must have a lot of miles on it. We have a Jeep cherokee, with 4WD, and I love it in the winter. It seems to me living where you do it would be wiser to have something you could just hop in and go and not have to worry about slipping around in a Caddy... If you hit something or get hit it's going to cost you a pretty penny to have it repaired, as well as insure.GL on your choice, but for my money I wouldn't spend it on a Caddilac...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:08 AM on Sep. 21, 2010