For those of you that bled durring your pregnancy....

I was wondering if you just got like a really light period or was it more unpredictable.... Also, how far into your pregnancy before you found out that you really where pregnant.

Raine2007

Asked by Raine2007 at 9:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• at start it can be implantation bled
    my doc mine was
    but she said watch for red and heavy
    light and brown is implantation most likely)
    i bled more, she was very condesending "it's part of pregnancy sweetie"
    well, i bled again and she was not in office-thank GOD
    another doc did scan and said i had placenta previa, said i would bleed more, if hemmerage then would have to take baby, and if really bad would have to have hestorectomy
    well, i went to new office all together, and doc did said placenta previa-totally covering cervix, prepare for c section one month early and possible not full pregnancy
    each time i went in, nurse said "did you bleed YET'
    i said no and i am not going to, nurses always looked at me like i was nuts!
    well, i never did bleed again at all ever!
    i did have her on month early-c section, she was over 6 pds and just fine (autism now but healthy baby)
    that is my story, but each woman different
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• are you having bleeding?
    what did doc say?
    how far along are you?
    are you thinking different than what doc said?

trust your instincts!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have had 2 very light "periods" (they came about the time my period would have) but I haven't bled enough to even fill one pad. that is why I ask.
    Raine2007

Comment by Raine2007 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i was on the pill having periods and it was regular with my first and i got sick and sent to the hospital thats when i found out i was pregnate! the second child i bleed like period once and the blood got lighter for each month after till it was gone! but my last one i bleed a little and had a misscarrage but i knew it was much different bleeding!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 9:26 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I was bleeding but the dr told me my cervix was a little sensitive because it only happen after sex. It was really light. I was on pelvic rest for the first three months of my pregnancy. I'm 20 weeks now and haven't bled anythign at all.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 10:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2010