Is it possible to be in love with two at once?

Love and relationships

Asked by angelryan777 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Two men, I don't think so, I think that if you REALLY love your SO there will be no room left in your heart to love another man!!

Answer by mykidsmylife06 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• No. That is just being greedy. You can't truly love someone and want to heart them like that, that isn't true love.

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 11:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• absolutely. i love my ex very much to this day... and my husband still loves his ex wife.... but we love each other too. we had an understanding about our exes when we were dating... if you truly love someone and give them your whole heart, you dont get it all back... but you can give away what you do get back to someone else.

Answer by hendrickson at 12:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I believe that, yes, you can.

Answer by cleverusername at 12:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• u can love 2 at a time, but u can't be in love with 2 at a time. if it's really being in love then ur heart only has space for one person and that one person only!

Answer by mgm_5 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes! I believe you could love two people equally... just like people love their kids equally... why couldn't you love two adults the same? I don't think you have more than one "soulmate" but there could be more than one person out there who "fits" with you.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• yes...but it can be hard to tell which person you love more and are meant to be me was in that postion...and i almost left my husband for a guy i use to love in high school and we started talking again then he told me he had a girlfriend and that he was thinking about marrying her...well i stopped talking to him so it wouldn't go any farther and i still love him to this day but its a different kind of love now...if you can understand that! i know its complicated!

Answer by rissa_mommyof2 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• yes

Answer by kaysha at 1:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It is possible to be in love with 2 people at once. It might not be possible for EVERYONE but for some, yes!

Answer by lovelygurl2405 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think you can love multiple people at the same time but I don't think you can ever be in love with more than one. I think you will only ever fall in love with the one.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2008