when will i get my period???? adult content

i had a misscarrage on august 21st i have been waiting to get my period but nothing yet it was a natural misscarrage and my hormones were out of my system by september 4 and my uterus was completly empty i have talke dto two doctors and one said it will return in four weeks the other said six i did test to make sure i wasnt pregnate it was negative but does any one have any advice bout this stuff?

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 9:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• It will come whenever your body is ready. Your body is still healing from the miscarriage. Just wait it out.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Thanks i think im more worried cause im so scared to get pregnate and not know i cant handle losing another baby!
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It will come back 14 days after you ovulated if you know when that was. Even with irregular periods you can count on your period starting 14 days afer ovulation. It's the first half of the period that is irregular. It's too late for this cycle but you can take your temp every morning and chart it and you will know when you ovulate, what day to expect your period, the best days to ttc, and when you are pregnant. You can find more info and charts by doing a google search.

I think you are meaning by natural miscarriage you didn't have a D & C. You were bleeding from Aug 21 - Sept 4, two weeks. Usually you have your period in 4-6 weeks. Since you had bleeding for 2 weeks I don't think you should worry if it takes 7 from Aug 21for it to come back.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes what xxlilmomma09 said. For me it took a couple of months. For a friend of mine it took 7 months.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Here isa web site that I hope you find helpful

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/aftermiscarriage.html

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:50 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• When I had my m/c it took like 4 weeks. But every woman is different, just use protection in the meantime.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 9:58 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• p.s. I'm so sorry for your loss
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 9:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sorry to hear about your loss. :( Generally about 4-5wks after hcg reaches zero. So my guess it will come by the first of october.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I had 3 miscarriages. After 2 of them I got pregnant right away and had Joe and Tom. Miscarriage is common and you can get pregnant again and have a normal preganacy. I'm 54 and I now know I had miscarriages because I have an immune disorder. Here is a website about the causes of miscarriage. It has a lot of medical terms that are hard to understand but it has nice charts and pictures. The things you can do now is avoid tobacco smoke (even second hand smoke can hurt a pregnancy), eat well, and take your prenatal vitamins.

http://www.rialab.com/miscarriages_prevented.php

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2010