Has anyone seen Wicked on Broadway?

I am thinking of taking my 8 yr old for her bday. Is it for children? Is it worth the money?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I know a lot of people who loved it, but for me it was a huge disappointment. The songs are great, especially if you learn them before going, but the performance just felt sloppy and disjointed. It is kid appropriate, but in my experience, a Disney production over Wicked might be a better choice.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I LOVE the show, but I agree with the pp that a Disney production will be more entertaining for a 8 year old since they will already know the story
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I haven't, but I want to SO BAD! A friend of mine took her 9yr old twins. She said it was fine.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I haven't, but I want to. Everyone that I know who saw it LOVED it. It is for kids and adults. Have fun!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I haven't, but I want to!!!

I don't see why taking a kid wouldn't be okay. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Nope haven't seen it yet..but i hear it's good although idk how excited i am 2 see her side of the story anyway lol...
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• no
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 8:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010