Do you make Breakfast for you Husband?

I am a stay at home mom and my husband thinks I should wake up with him and make his breakfast. I say no! What do you think?

cally101123

Asked by cally101123 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not that good at cooking breakfast food, so no, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• When I make a family breakfast on the weekend, I make him breakfast. The rest of the time, no.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:37 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• If he wants breakfast in bed, tell him to sleep in the kitchen! LOL
    He is grown - he can make his own breakfast. Does he cook you dinner?
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yep, when he's home I pour the cereal in his bowl, put milk in it and hand it to him... I also bring him his coffee... That's the extent of it.. He say's Thank You, and is set until lunch time. He's pretty low maintenance, and I love that about him!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes I do but not every day. I am a SAHM too. I love making him breakfast before he heads out the door. I feel it is the least I can do because he is working hard to allow me to stay home!! In today's world, it is rare that I mom stays home!! I say indulge him every once and while - he will appreciate it!! :)
    Skavswife

Answer by Skavswife at 10:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No, I don't. He only has coffee in the morning.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:40 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It depends what's for breakfast. We all wake up early together. Usually I put the lunches together while my husband cooks eggs and bacon, or waffles, etc. If it's a cereal day or fruit and oatmeal day, I generally get everything out for everyone. He's the cook in the house, I'm terrible in the kitchen!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:41 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• On the weekends I do but not during the week as I have 3 other kids to get ready for school.
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I work, and my husband makes breakfast for me a lot of days. He also helps get the kids ready for daycare. He works too. I think if I were staying home I'd make breakfast for everyone. If the kids weren't up I think it would be nice to have coffee and breakfast with my husband....I guess this might be a case of "the grass is always greener" thinking on my part.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He makes breakfast for me =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:43 AM on Sep. 21, 2010