pregnancy test

i noticed an almost clear line. Is that always there or could it be good news? I've never really noticed before..maybe i'm looking too hard!!! The line is not any shade of pink like the control line..its a greyish shadowy line..??

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't let someone tell you that a line is a line...that is not always true.  Visit this site for more info on HPT  www.peeonastick.com

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My first pregnancy test with this pregnancy I took a test from the dollar store and first it was negative 5 minutes later I saw a line so light I thought I was dreaming lol. My suggestion get a digital one, that's what I did. Pregnant or not pregnant, easy and simple lol. Good luck!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 10:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• thanks jademom..i just read it may be an evap line. I do feel really sick though..maybe this month will be my month. I'll try again in the morning and see.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Sep. 21, 2010