Teen mom tonight!!

I am going to watch it again but I SWEAR TO GOD if Amber says "If I didn't have Leah, Gary and I wouldn't be together.... ONE MORE TIME, I WILL NOT WATCH IT ANY MORE!!! GOOD GOD
If you don't want to be with him leave him, your only hurting you kid and Gary by keeping him around, not everyone who has a kid stays together and most of the time all three( the guy, the gal and the kid!) are better off!! AMBER DRIVES ME NUTS!!! Gary should leave her ass and take the kid and file for custody!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• cant wait! theres not many shows i like, but i like this one.
    i used to like amber. i thought she was alright but after last episode, i do not like her at all. i cant believe the way she acted in that last episode. i feel more bad for leah then i do for gary. i wish gary could take leah because amber is an unfit mother. maci is obviously the shit, love her. i like farrah too. HATE catelynn and tyler. they have all of this money for fancy dresses and tuxedos, and engagment rings, and cars, and dates and this and that but they didnt have enough money to get an apartment and take care of there daughter? PLEASE. they disgust me worse then amber.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I know LOL did you see her kick gary out again, they were yelling and Leah didn't even cry or bat an eye-- and they were yelling and he took his stuff and told Leah "daddy is leaving you again"--- I almost cried when Leah looked out the window as he was leaving and she was crying--can't AMBER see what she is doing TO THAT POOR BABY!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• you know its going to happen again, lol. i watched a preview of it today. and amber was all, " get the fuck out of my house!"
    hopefully garys friend talks some sense into him. i think she's borderline abusive towards gary, and he's just to passive about everything. i wish he'd stand up to her.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 5:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• What about Farah? She needs parenting class more than any other teen mom I've ever seen.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I work in a high school, so I see Teen Mom (in) the Real World.... sad to say. And it's white-bread, middle class suburbia, not inner city.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010