Bleeding during early pregnancy.

How many of you have bleed? How far along was you? Why did you bleed? How long did it last and how heavy was it? And did you feel pregnant? Im sorry im just trying to ease my mind. Please Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I THINK LIGHT SPOTTING IS NORMAL.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 6:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I was 8 weeks and had bleeding i went in and they said it was a threatened miscarriage.
    and that light spotting is normal but if it's alot then you should probly go in.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I had bleeding off and on, up until I was 14 weeks. It was sometimes as much as a period. The doctor said it was a leaky blood vessle and was harmless. I had the baby 1 day after the due date. He was perfect!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• if you have pain you are more likely to miscarry. But either way you should call you doctor.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• My friend bleed a lot and miscarried. I had none
    Anonymous