is it healthy to eat this stuff with high cholestrol?

black olives in the can , salad with grilled chicken(grilled it on a george forman with a little olive extra oil , lemon zest and adobo) tomatoes and cucumbers with spray ranch , canned mixed greens with smart butter , grilled chicken ( made the same with the salad) with grilled asparagus with lemon juice and seasoned salt , and i eat out every now and then but i try not to go eat out much. for awhile i just ate salads with the tomatoes and cucumbers and olives n the greens so could my cholestrol of went down? i eat this stuff alot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• yup that sounds good. black olives are kind of fattening though but theyre not that bad
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• As long as you eat a diet low in saturated fats that isn't loaded with high-glycemic foods, it should help your cholesterol levels. And fatty foods that are low in saturated fats are not a problem. The only concern I'd have with the foods you mentioned is the sodium level in some of the items.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not really..you should be looking for items low in cholestrol..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• sounds good to me.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't think your cholestrol will go down with that food. Anything buttery is not a good idea. Olives are not good either
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010