does your husband bring you flowers or gifts home cause he wants to or is that a sign he wants you to forgive him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Since the beginning, my husband has been the type to bring home flowers or trinket just because.
    MommyMica

Answer by MommyMica at 11:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He is the absolute sweetest guy ever.. If he feels that I am a bit stressed, he will go out of his way to make me have an amazing day. ♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't believe he's ever brought me flowers or gifts for any reason other than he wanted to make me happy and show me how much he appreciates me. He's an absolute doll, I'm really lucky.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My hubby will not bring me flowers. But I have told him not too. It is a waste of money. He will do other things for me. Tell me to call a friend and go out for night and enjoy. Go in my craft room and he will keep the kids upstairs. Things like that.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I can't recall the last time I was brought something just because. When he needs forgiven he stops and gets me a favorite coffee before coming home. LOL
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My husband does it because he wants to.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• no i didnt receive flowers at all from my my boyfriend but i wish i did for no reason
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010