What do you get a baby turning 1 years old?

I am lost! I don't know what to get my baby for her birthday! It's November 21st so it's coming up!

CharleesMom7

Asked by CharleesMom7 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• toys and clothes
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:02 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think the push toys are great for this age. They are so cute walking around with them.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:02 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My daughter's favorite toys when she turned one and still are...she got a pull string puppy with a pink collar. To this day she will take the puppy for a walk and she is 3. Also she got the learning tea set. IT makes real pouring sound and songs and has a puzzle that are the cakes. You fit the different size on the platter. She still loves it! Those are the two gifts I always give when I go to a first Girl birthday. I also give books; colors, shapes, numbers. And hair accessories since I love doing my daughters hair.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• All children are different. Get her something that you know she will like!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Age appropriate toys and books. You can also get her clothes she'll grow into.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We bought my daughter a lot of clothing. We also got her age appropriate toys and a Cozy Coupe.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010