Why are husbands so hard to buy for?

CharleesMom7

Asked by CharleesMom7 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• I've been married 20 years and I'm still looking for the answer!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• As long as it's made by Craftsman my Hubby's happy... I just look through his stuff, listen to him and then I can usually figure out what tool to buy.. He's always happy with what he gets. You also don't have to buy anything to make them happy, wink wink!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:04 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think they are so hard to buy for because we overthing it too much. For the most part, my husband is really easy to buy for. Like MrsLeftlane, I listen to him when he is talking about something he really likes and wants and stuff.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• mines not at all.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:12 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My husband isn't exactly hard to buy for...but it can be tricky. He is *very* specific about things he wants. He researches everything so he knows exactly what he's looking for. The tricky thing for me is being able to AFFORD the things he wants! :)
    katienjackson

Answer by katienjackson at 11:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• good question
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• who realy knows?they just are.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Mine isn't lol. I can buy him anything having to do with Dallas Cowboys, or any new release Sci-Fi/Fantasy books, Wusthof kitchen knives, nice kitchen gadets, or pretty much any "experience" gift like concerts, dinner out, etc and he is in the best mood ever lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My dad is hard to buy for but my husband is easy. If they love sports or have a hobby, finding stuff is easy. I actually think buying for women is harder because there are a lot more choices.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010