Whenever you hope something good happens...Do you talk to God about it or do you just go with it???

I say a prayer and hope for the best ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't talk to God often.. only if its something serious..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:08 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• sometimes i voice it, sometimes i don't. however, as a xtian, i do feel God knows my heart--so in that case, whether i voice it or not, he knows it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:11 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i have prayed with bad times
    but i do not think (anymore, i used to) that God is answering- at least not the answer i was hoping for
    so I do pray, but lately my faith in God is not strong-soory to say and sorrier to feel
    but life has been very tough the last year
    daughter autism
    partner has sexual porn addiction
    father died
    brother was in coma not expected to live, he did pull through 9happened last nov) and now can walk at limited times with a walker, mostly a wheelchair, kidney dialisys four times a week, on pills for depression in pain most of time, can not take pain meds alot because kidneys are at 15%, three dics in his back are damaged to point docs want to fuse but kidneys do not work, so no surgery and limited pain meds because kidneys are not working, he is in a lot of pain, can not move much, and deeply depressed

other than that stuff this last year-everything is great-sarcasism

wish i was not mad at God
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Im a christian and I talkto God everyday :) Ill pray about it... Sometimes out loud, sometimes quietly...But I always talk to God...
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I talk to God and think out loud, asking for help,etc.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I talk to God all the time. I try very hard to count my blessings. Call God what you will...or just putting some thoughts out there in the universe. What ever helps you through.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I talk to God everyday, but not all the time. He knows what's in my heart, even if I don't express it
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 12:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't pray.  I do what I can to make it happen and the rest is up to chance. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I just throw out a general "ohhhh pulease" to the Universe.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I pray every day to god. Sometimes about nothing big at all. I talk to him about small bothers, just as I do my father. And like my father, he doesnt always save me from my problems! It is a fathers job to raise us right, and make us stronger. IMO god cannot save you from life lessons- that is how we become stronger.

A good example: My husbands Great, Great Grandfather is quite high in the christian ministry. He and his wife were married when they were 13. This couple is the highlight of christains. Last year his wife died. The woman he had spent the last 80+ years with, broke her hip and slowly died from complacations. And Grandad never, not once, blamed god. Instead he humbly thanked god that she wasnt in pain any longer, and asked to be reunited with his darling wife very soon.

I dont believe god does things to punish us. Rather, gives us tests to help us grow..although we dont see it that way til later.

stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010