Would you be mad??

I am throwing a Baptism party for my son in 2 weeks.. I had sent out all the invitations and put my number for the RSVP.. My husband's family called my MIL to RSVP... No where on the invitation has her number... It bugs me that they cant call me.. Also in January my mother had a baby shower for me and they once again called my MIL.. Would you ladies be mad or am I mad for no reason???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would probably be annoyed. I would say something to them when they show up like "Oh, I didn't know you were comming you didn't rsvp"
    JackJacksMomma

Answer by JackJacksMomma at 6:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I threw a baby shower for my best fried and I had to call more than half of the people to find out if they were coming or not. The biggest excuse I got was that they lost the invitation. Maybe they all lost their invitation, but not your MIL phone number. It would bother me to. I would call them all and ask if they were coming because you never got their responses.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I wouldn't be mad. As long as she is telling you, I wouldn't care. Maybe they are just too immature to call you themselves.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• haha i would be happy most likely i wouldnt really want to talk to my husbands family in the first place having to make small talk is awful! tey also might just think you are busy with the new baby and she is less likly to be doing something when they call, or they talk to her on a regular basis any way..
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2008