How many are they suppose to give?

In the beginning my gyno gave me 3 samples of BC they did good for me...so yesterday I called my gynos office to see if they can call in a prescription and they did but my insurance WON'T cover it...aarrgg!!!
It will cost me 50.00 dollars a pop...arg! I call the Dr.s office and she said if I'd like to come and pick up samples of course I said yes I get there and she only gives me 2 :( I know beggars can't be choosers...lol I was hoping for 3 atleast :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Mine doesn't give me any, but I also use generic and it isn't good to switch back and forth. The easiest thing to do is to find out what your insurance DOES cover and have your doctor switch you to one of those.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Maybe you can find a family planning clinic to help you out on a sliding fee scale?

Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• How many are they SUPPOSED to give?? They don't have to give any - be glad they gave you some and didn't make you go the prescription route to try new meds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• it was really, really nice of her to give you any samples at all.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:20 AM on Sep. 21, 2010