my hubby thinks about sex everyday and he always wants it cant go a sec with out touching me in private areas do u think our relationship is based on sex does any of ur so act like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• My husband is the same way! He gropes me and it annoys me! He says he can grab what ever on my cause its his! OOHHH it annoys me! I try to avoid him when I can, I know I shouldn't do that, its not healthy for our relationship. Try chasing him around grabbing on him EVERY time he walks by, then when he makes a comment that he doesn't like it, say well me either!!
    3Tsmommy

Answer by 3Tsmommy at 5:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• WHY YES MY HUSBAND WANTS SEX EVERYDAY BUT HE WILL NOT GET IT EVERYDAY I'M NOT INTO LIKE HIM ! HE HAS TO GRAB THE BOOTIE WHEN EVER I WALK BY I JUST LET HIM NO BIGGIE I AM HIS WIFE ! SOMETIMES IT GETS ON MY NERVES BUT THEN I JUST GRAB HIS STUFF TO LET SEE HOW IT IS HE JUST LAUGHS ! IT'S NOT BASED ON JUST SEX BUT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER IT'S PART OF OUR JOB !!
    Anonymous

• Mine is the same way and its really quite a turn off in fact. I mean I'm not kidding he wants it everyday. And believe me he gets it almost everyday. And he also does alot of the touching in inappropriate areas at inappropriate times as well. He thinks he should be able to do that because he is my husband but the groping all the time like I mean I can't walk by without him doing it. I hate it to tell you the truth and I avoid him like the plague because of it. I've tried to talk to him about it and I tell him all the time but he just doesn't get it. He thinks I'm cold or weird or something. I just think he really doesn't know how to treat a woman.
    Anonymous

• Some men are just affectionate and you are soooooooo lucky, so count your lucky stars! Yeah mine is affectionate,but, he is on the road a lot, so he better be..jk
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• how long have u two been together and are you married??
    Anonymous

• I've been married for 16 years and been with him for 21 but there is a difference between affectionate and always wanting sex or being sexual about it.
    Anonymous

• we have have been married for a year
    Anonymous

• Mine wants it everyday but not every second of every day. He's way more into it than I am, but I will admit I do love to tease him lol.
    Anonymous

• sounds to me like he has no respect for you. most men think of sex daily, but dont necessarily need it. my DH and I just had this talk.. if he is that needy for it, then he is either a sex addict, or is desperate for some loving attention and cant find any other way to get it from you.
    Anonymous

• My DH expects sex from me since I'm his wife. He says he doesn't care if the laundries clean or the house is clean as long as he gets sex. I felt like our relationshipwas all about sex too. He use to grope on me more and I hated it but then one day it all stopped, he doesnt' even try anymore b/c he says he won't get it anyways. He doesn't come home till after 10pm most nights, he does nothing around the house, doesn't even pay much attention to our son. When he's home he sleeps or lay around b/c he's sooo tired. But if he thought he could get some he'd be up real fast. It's sooo annoying. I knw guys want it more then women for a long time, but my SIL has the oppisite problem with her bf, he doesn't want as much now and she's at her peak so she wants it more. I guess take it now but if his groping is getting to be too much just tell him.
    Anonymous