what are the chances I am Pregnant???!!!??

I had the mirena removed on the 24th of august. I started AF on the 25th. I also started taking Ortho tri cyclyn lo on the 29th. We had sex on the 7th or 8th and again the 18th without backup. I though I started yesterday but it isnt the usual flow just very light bleeding for the day not even enough for a regular tampon, I went to the restroom this morning and it has stopped altogether. Could I be Pregnant what are the chances I would have implantation bleeding within days of when I was due to start. Is it normal to have this happen when switching back to a regular BC. I was only on the Mirena for a year.

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 11:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• doubtfull, but take a test if you are worried
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Things can get a little wacky when you switch up birth control. Take an at home test in a few days and see, but I doubt you are pregnant.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It's not likely you are pregnant, I would guess that your period has been affected by starting a new form of BC. If you are concerned, take a test.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Take a test just to be sure. It can be the change of bc.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010