Could I be pregnant?

Ok so last week was my fertile week :) We had fun and everything. So this morning when I woke up i went to the bathroom and when I wiped my discharge is brownish it looks kinda like old period blood. am I just getting really excited or could there be a possibility that that im pregnant? I wont know till next week 4 sure, cuz the 28 is when I should start my period... but this has never happened to me before...the discharge doesnt smell or anything, its just brown...it was really heavy this morning and now its getting more thinner?

KaylynnsMommie2

Asked by KaylynnsMommie2 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be! Baby dust!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• take a test, it doesnt' sound like you are pregnant though
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• There's no way to tell until you take a test - the discharge could be due to many things.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• if you are of child bearing age and had unprotected sex you could be pregnant
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No idea but baby dust for you!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Ok so another question: Is it too soon to take a test?
    KaylynnsMommie2

Comment by KaylynnsMommie2 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Some of the new tests you can take as early as 6 days before your missed period. When I found out I was pregnant I took the test 5 days before my missed period and it worked, the problem with that is that if you get a negative it's still possible you're pregnant. So I say take a test 5 days before your missed period, but don't give up if it's negative.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Go ahead and take a test.. if it comes up negative, then wait another few weeks then try it again. You might be one that bleeds for a few months anyway even if you are preg. just be patient on this.. stress can also thow off a test..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:50 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Well time will tell. Best is to wait 5 days after a missed period or longer. So your HCG levels have time to get high enough if you are pregnant.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think it is too soon to take a test. My at home test didn't show positive till I was around 4 weeks pregnant. I was getting a faint line at 31/2 weeks. Make sure and buy the ones that say pregnant or not pregnant, that way you will know for sure. I know it is hard waiting, but it will save you money on buying tests if you wait a week or two.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010