What can a mommy do to get some spare time just for herself when life is soooo busy?

Im curious to see what others do during their spare time. Im running out of ideas and sometimes dont get alot of free time.

lovinmy3babies

Asked by lovinmy3babies at 11:51 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• As far as getting some free time, you might try getting together with other mommies and setting up a babysitting pool so that each mommie has one day of free time. It can be done by the week, by-weekly, monthly, whatever works for the group. As far a what to do with that time....if you don't have a hobby, check with your community center and school district. I'm sure there are lots of groups, organizations, etc that would welcome you.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Wish that I could just pass out for a few hours!! Sometimes I include the kids in my me time, but only if I can get them to settle down and either watch educational tv or look at a book. I'll read, knit, get on here, brush my hair, do my make up, paint my nails, maybe do a little exersize, look at old pictures, listen to music, take a shower, try on dressy clothes like I'm going on a date or something just to feel hot and a little less like a frumpy mom.
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 11:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sometimes I stay up late after the kids are asleep to watch a movie or just veg out for a while. I pay for it early the next morning, but it's worth it.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I only have one and don't have free time but then again, I COULD but I have no hobbies or interests either so I would need to start backwards and find something to do first :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2010