Cuddle

Do you and your DH/SO still cuddle at night like you did when you first were togther/married??

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 11:55 AM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I've never really liked it, I feel closterphobic or however you spell that - but we hold hands and tell each other we love each other and tickles and backrubs, actually more now than when we were dating... 14 years strong :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• During the first few years we cuddled every night. I fell asleep on his arm or chest. It was to the point where I couldn't fall asleep without him. Now, 7 years later, we cuddle for maybe 5 minutes if we are lucky then crawl off to opposite sides of the bed. We both enjoy our space while we sleep.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• im not married but me & my boyfriend cuddle alot we love to
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yeah, my dh loves to cuddle, we do when we watch tv together at night, and when we go to bed, we cuddle all night while we sleep
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol funny you should ask that today... was just thinking to myself this morning that i HATE to cuddle... idk that we used to do it that much when we were first together either... i'm just not a cuddling person, dh is always trying to get me to and i just don't like it, especially if i'm trying to go to sleep at night or stay asleep in the mornings. he insists its just cause he's cold and wants to steal my body heat but i think its just cause he wants to get lucky and i just want to SLEEP! lol :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My BF and I cuddle. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• LOL my ex and i would cuddle for a little bit, then we'd have to move to our own sides cuz it'd get too hot. I hate being sweaty.
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Me and my DF cuddle all the time. We love it!!!
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• we never have or do cuddle.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010